Thursday, September 10, 2009

Superfine Lane

Today I spent a good part of the day looking at apartments via the internet (maybe you've heard of it). I came across one listing for an apartment on, I kid you not, Superfine Lane.



In disbelief that this was a real street, I google mapped it. To my surprise Superfine Lane is very real. I would not want to live on this street, though. I'm pretty sure it's part of an elaborate hooker finding aid (watch your step because I'm about to drop some knowledge). So the streets in Wilmington are set up in a grid like pattern, you have your numbers, 1st st through 41st (ish) street. The lady hos on these streets are organized by looks and quality, aka price. Basically if you go to 1st street, you are getting one hot $$$ lady, perhaps a $$$EXXY GURL. And if you go to 41st you can probably utter the phrase "I'll give you a nickle if you touch my pickle" and walk away a successful man. Now Superfine Lane, of course, represents those gals who are the cream of the crop. It is a very short street, and difficult to find, even the google man can't walk on it--obviously only intended for the most elite customers. It is tucked away along the river, part of a specialized hooker section--

Follow along using this excellent google walking path...

By specialized I mean like those aisles in the grocery store that sell ethnic and hard to find things. If you look closely, you will notice that Superfine Lane parallels Race Street, which is a littler longer. No surprise there, I'm sure that many races are represented along that road, the more choices the better, and diversity makes for a stronger workplace. (Though the French women have their own street across the river because they are pretty much their own category. If I have learned anything from Art History it is that French whores are dirty, hairy, and usually missing a limb--of course these ladies cannot be anywhere near Superfine Lane.) Also within the specialized district is New Street, the best place to find the less haggard, younger hos.



So next time you are in Wilmington and you are lost, look for the dirty, one-legged slut on the corner, and you will know, thanks to the systematical organization of whores, that you are on French Street...

No comments:

Post a Comment